It is carved out of water buffalo horn. It is safe for drinking. The size is 5 inch length and can hold up to 200ml of water.
Our products are made from natural buffalo horn materials so there is some care involved to ensure a long and enjoyable product life. We recommend you:
- Avoid dishwashers and microwaves
- Do not use it for hot liquids. It is made for only COLD liquids
- Avoid contact with strong solvents, detergents, and/or chemicals
- Avoid sharp objects as the horn surface can scratch, please toss it in the trash
- Towel dry your horn immediately after washing and/or drinking
- Inline with beeswax before and after drinking
- Come with a funky smell so it cannot to get rid of
You will receive similar one. The size and shape may vary.